Ron, Liz & Rory [Cape Cod Lifestyle Family Photographer]

When I met Liz, Ron, and Rory for a family photo shoot I felt as if I already knew them.  Maybe it's because Liz works with our daughter, Lauren, and I have heard about this family since Rory was born a year ago.  Or maybe it's just because they are such genuine, good people that you just can't help but want to be around them.  

Lauren and I met the family at Hingham harbor, per Liz's suggestion.  What a great choice for a late morning session!  Besides the beautiful harbor view there was also a small beach with dune grass and shade trees to provide protection from the late morning sun.

The beauty of a one year old is the joy they have for the little things.  The straw from iced coffee, for one...



Which we substituted for some beach toys.



As Lauren and Liz chatted Rory and Ron did some exploring.  They were so sweet together!  I could have watched them all day.







I loved how they gave her some room to safely explore, which she did with such confidence.



Can you stand the cuteness?



Some mommy time...



And Rory was happy to be with Lauren so I could capture some couple time, too!



Rory had skipped her morning nap so I knew we may have a shorter window to work with.  She was amazing! 



And as an added bonus Ron took Rory home for lunch and a nap, while Lauren and I got to extend our visit and enjoy lunch with Liz at the Hingham shipyard marina.  Thank you Liz, Ron and Rory!  What a fabulous way to spend a late summer day.

Comments