Emma [Cape Cod High School Senior Photographer]

Last week I received this note from a mom:

"Hi Susan, my daughter is a SENIOR!  We were hoping you could catch her beauty and character with train tracks in the background.  Do you know if that would be feasible?"

Yes, yes and YES!  I didn't have to meet Michelle and her daughter, Emma, to know that this was going to be a memorable session.  And I knew the perfect spot: my favorite rail station in Sandwich.  It is no longer a working station, but the tracks are used for the local scenic rail and dinner train.  





I knew it would be quiet during our morning session.  How many senior girls would be enthusiastic to get up early on a Saturday?  






We had so many great options for location.  Station platform,




on the tracks



and rails





and trackside.






We enjoyed chatting as we went, and  I loved catching some mother/daughter shots, too.






As we were finishing up Michelle was so excited as she spotted the split track.  Wouldn't that be a great statement for senior year?  I love her thinking!  




I could have photographed Emma all day.  And I don't know how she is going to choose her yearbook shot.  So many choices!  




Emma, this is such an exciting time in your life.  I wish you the best as you choose your path, on your way to new adventures.










Comments