Meredith and Kevin [Cape Cod Wedding Engagement Photographer]

The only thing that makes me happier than photographing fall color is when my photos include favorite people.  I have known Meredith for more than half of her life; she spent much of her high school years hanging out at our house with our kids and their friends.  I purchased my first professional Nikon back then and captured some special moments in her life on film: drama productions, senior portrait, prom, graduation. I was thrilled when Meredith announced her engagement to Kevin, and asked me to do an engagement photo session!



We met at one of my favorite spots in Sandwich, which was much quieter on a Sunday.   



Despite the stiff breeze we were able to find some protected areas and work with the wind.  



The autumn glow was inconsequential compared to the glow on Meredith and Kevin's faces.




I know that these happy smiles would have been abundant even if I wasn't there with my camera.  Capturing this joy was such a joy!

Comments

  1. These are wonderful, Susan! SO glad she asked you to take them. What a treasured memory for all of you...and a joy for us to see!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment