Carol Marine



This weekend I'm taking a Carol Marine painting workshop with my daughter, Lauren. She's a Daily Painter whose work I have always admired; we were so excited that she was coming to Maine! While it was initially a Christmas gift for Lauren this was truly a gift for me, on so many levels! We teach children's art classes together but it's the first time we've ever taken an art class together. What fun! I haven't painted with oils in a very long time so there were many technical issues to overcome. Capturing shadows with oil paint is hard! Oh, but we are loving this....and it's so nice to be working with other artists.

Comments

  1. The colors in this painting are gorgeous! :)
    -Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Lemons are much yellower than you think...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment