Fall Family Fun [Cape Cod Family Photographer]

Third time's a charm!  Laura has been trying to arrange a family session since late summer, but with 4 children it can be challenging to find the right mix of schedule, healthy kids, and weather.  As winter is approaching we grabbed a dry afternoon for our session at South Cape beach.

Let me tell you, it was FREEZING!  Scott and I wore wool, and down hooded jackets to buffer the biting wind.  These guys were not phased in the least.  This family was here to have fun!  
And that we did.

While we waited for Tom and Andrew to arrive I started with mom shots, as we all know that those are often hard to come by.  



And sister shots.  I love how naturally they nestle in with each other.


Look at these beautiful smiles!




Time for some coats, and a little run to warm up.



The boardwalk was the most protected on our walk back to the parking lot.  The sky behind them is the perfect Cape Cod gray.




We laughed a LOT, and the girls had fun hamming it up with their coats.  I could have kept shooting till dark.




As we thought about it later Scott and I realized that during our 60 blustery minutes at the beach there wasn't a single complaint about the cold, or questions about how much longer I would be shooting.  

Thank you, Laura and Tom, for sharing your family.  


And for warming our hearts.




Comments