Geof, Renee & Cooper [Cape Cod Lifestyle Family Photographer]

This family captured my heart even before I met them!  Geof reached out to schedule a surprise session for his wife, Renee, as a 2nd anniversary gift.  Such a loving gesture from a husband who knows his wife so well, and recognizes the importance of capturing family moments before they become a distant memory.  Geof and Renee are the proud parents of 6 month old, Cooper, a sweet boy with such a happy disposition.  They wanted to take advantage of a family visit to the Cape to get some beach photos of Cooper's first summer.




Let me tell you, he was THE smiliest baby ever!  Oh my gosh, Cooper was so engaged and I couldn't believe how he grinned at every turn.  






Throughout this session I couldn't help but remember our own children at this age and how quickly they move into another phase. 





The bond of this family was so evident; Geof and Renee are so in love with each other, and their beautiful little boy.









Of course I had to include a few shots of their first "baby", Tini, too!  She's the official big sister, and is Cooper's first dog.  What a cutie.



I was so honored to be a part of these special moments on a beautiful summer day.  Thank you, Geof and Renee, for sharing your morning and your son with Scott and I.   Your gift was a gift to us, too.











Comments