Love is in the Air: Lauren & Daniel [Cape Cod Wedding Engagement Photographer]

I love spring, with it's longer, warmer days, and abundant flowers!   This weekend I celebrated all of these things with our newly engaged daughter and fiancé at the Arnold Arboretum in Jamaica Plain. This is understandably one of Lauren and Daniel's favorite spots; 265 acres of grass, trees, rolling hills and ponds provided a stunning backdrop to the flowering dogwoods, azaleas and lilacs.  







And buttercups!

We walked about 4 1/2 miles, intoxicated by the scent of lilacs, and captivated by the beauty of this place.   

At the end of the day I realized that as much as I have always enjoyed photographing our children, I especially loved capturing these spontaneous, happy moments.

Pure joy and true love.
.

Comments