On a Happy Note [Cape Cod High School Senior Photographer]

Senior portraits are near and dear to my heart, especially when you have a sweetheart like Isabelle!  Because band is such an important element in her life, Isabelle wanted her portrait to be in a beach setting with her flute.  I was so excited when she chose one of my favorite spots in Osterville.

We began the session in the beach grass



and worked our way to the water and rocks. 

Isabelle's mom, my friend Michele. filled in as my awesome assistant.  We had so much fun exploring our options and chatting.




 And I loved the added bonus of some mother daughter shots.


As our time together was coming to a close and the sun was sinking in the sky Isabelle finished with a flourish. She put her flute to her lips and filled the air with beautiful lyrical notes. 



Now that's what I call a happy ending.


Comments