Birthday Wishes

I love when clients inspire me with new ideas! I was so excited when Colleen called to book a photo session to commemorate Reagan's  birthday.  Children grow so quickly, as parents know all too well, and she thought that professional photos were a wonderful way to document her daughter's life as she turns 7.  Reagan was clearly excited about this idea;  this girl came prepared!  They arrived with a bagful of props that Reagan had collected at her grandmother's house.






As time passed Reagan became more comfortable, and gave us some model poses...




...as well as an Irish step dancing demo.





The mother/daughter shots are very close to my heart.  Those personal exchanges tell more than words, and mean so much.







This was such a special evening for us all - I could have played all day with this sweet girl.





  
Happy birthday, Reagan!  I hope that you have a wonderful year, and that we can celebrate with you again!


Comments