Off and Running

I'm so behind on blogging! I think I just have to blame it on my new mobility status as it's so hard to be inside when I can be outside exploring and making up for the past months.  So many wonderful things have happened since August! I am now a juried artist member in Fine Art Photography at the Cape Cod Art Association in Barnstable, MA.  (www.capecodartassoc.org). Now I have a "home" to refer clients who want to see or purchase my work. The gallery will also handle online sales, which is very exciting, too!  The images featured are part of my Cape Cod collection, depicting familiar landmarks, beach paths, dune grass and waterways. You can search "members' websites" for a list of members and their work; I'm so honored to be a part of such a prestigious group of artists. So if you are in the area please stop by!

Comments